RE: oilheads-digest V3 #187

> To: Bob Covey; oilheads@xxxxxxxxx
> Subject: Re: oilheads-digest V3 #187
>

> >The Z6 is easier to turn in than any of the others and had much less
> tendency to stand the bike up >under braking when leaned
> over. The Road
> Attacks had good feel, good ride and didn't cup; nice >tire.
>
> Is the tire responsible for "to stand the buke up under
> braking when leaned
> over"???????
>
> This is new to me.
> Bob Silas
> R1100RS

Bob,

<shrug> I dunno, just reporting what I observed on my bike with me riding it. I have no idea whether that *should* be the case or not.

Cheers,

Bob Covey
Thousand Oaks CA
'96 R1100RT
'83 R100ST
Notice:                                                                                                                                                The information contained in this message may be privileged and confidential and protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient (or authorized to receive this message for the intended recipient), you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you receive this message in error, please notify us by immediately replying to the message and deleting it from your computer.
This e-mail and all other electronic communications from Qualstar are for informational purposes only. No such communication is intended by the sender to constitute either an electronic record or an electronic signature, or to constitute any agreement by the sender to conduct a transaction. Any such intention or agreement is hereby expressly disclaimed unless otherwise specifically indicated.
This email may include advertising or promotional information about Qualstar's products or services.  If you prefer not to receive advertising or promotional information from Qualstar in the future, let us know by forwarding this message to no-more-email@xxxxxxxxxxxxx If you do so, the sender of this email will be notified promptly. Our principal postal address is 3990B Heritage Oak Court, Simi Valley, CA 93063.  Thank you. Qualstar Corporation