Keep the list?

Hi list members,

Oilheads mailing list activity is declining.   There were messages on
314 days of the year in 2004 and 310 days of the year in 2005.   Last
year saw messages on only 189 days of year.   This year is starting even
slower with messages on only 8 of the first 31 days of the year.

It seems to me that web forum have taken over the place once held
by mailing lists.   I see that there are currently 400 people looking
at bmwsporttouring.com as I type this.  Another 2,000 people are viewing
advrider.com.

Is there still interest in keeping this list active?

// marc