[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
RE: Keep the list?
- To: "'Marco S Hyman'" <marc@xxxxxxxxx>, "'BMW Oilheads Mailing List'" <oilheads@xxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: RE: Keep the list?
- From: "Clive Liddell" <cliddell@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2007 09:34:50 +0200
- In-reply-to: <2442.1170280472@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Sender: owner-oilheads@xxxxxxxxx
- Thread-index: AcdFg8Ak8kQbj4/USSuAPDJ8bDQgaQATeabQ
I think there are many who keep an eye for any activity on this list because
it has always been ON TOPIC and the advice given good (and quick).
I like that it is easy for me to spot mail coming into my "oilhead"
directory wheras it takes an effort to log in to, say, BMWRT.COM wait for a
menu, select oilheads and then wade through replies for a thread of interest
(many are of interest and there is a lot of good information in between the
I think most on this list only write when there is a need to write.
However, as others have said, it's your call and whatever you decide I
really appreciate the effort you have put into this list!