RS rear wheel spacer

The '94 RS pulled a lot to the left, trying to over-turn in L.H. side turns.
After trying many remedies I placed an extra 2 mm thick spacer (there is one
already as a factory original) between the rear drive and the wheel's hub.
Testing with two spacers, a total of 4 mm of spacers, which centered the
rear wheel with the front wheel almost perfectly.
The improvement, what the extra 2 mm offset did, is unbelievable. However,
there is still a bit of pull towards the left. I figured that I'd try 3 of 2
mm spacers, one is the original and two extras, resulting in a 6 mm spacer
between the rear drive unit and the wheel hub. Instead of using 3 x 2 mm
thick spacers I fabricated one 6 mm spacer. Just as I installed the wheel
with the 6 mm spacer the snow came down. Testing is delayed till the spring.
At that time I will report on the subject.
Bob Silas
Montreal, PQ. Canada