[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
RE: Retorquing of heads.
- To: <John.Veilleux@xxxxxx>, <oilheads@xxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: RE: Retorquing of heads.
- From: "James H. Nazarian" <microdoc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2007 15:45:56 -0500
- In-reply-to: <OFF247A0CD.ADC31E2C-ON85257279.004E541A-85257279.004F5BF1@xxxxxx>
- Sender: owner-oilheads@xxxxxxxxx
Perhaps the salesman would be kind enough to show you some document from
BMW that verifies this service requirement. Until then, I (respectfully)
suggest she/he is mistaken.
From: owner-oilheads@xxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-oilheads@xxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of John.Veilleux@xxxxxx
Sent: Monday, February 05, 2007 9:27 AM
Subject: Retorquing of heads.
A salesman at my local BMW dealer told me that oilheads need to have
heads retorqued every 10000km (6000mi). I said I never heard of that
before. The BMW maintenance schedule only indicates a retorquing at the
first 1000km(600mi) service. Is this true?