[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Quick disconnects ...
- To: oilheads-digest <oilheads@xxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: Quick disconnects ...
- From: "R1200CA motorcycle" <z281le@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2007 23:27:22 -0500
- Cc: dmac@xxxxxxxxxx, "Robert Silas" <robert.silas@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:references; b=mbCya75Iuk7flYAJdSL5GgeXLQKLWki/oMPaWM5V/7msvwUSv1001sszhiu+3wAJZoIROi3bDq1gFIxfmBXHUbmw+0UbG7cn/bvux90OOYo4VOJr+f7Gb6FxyL8CKroySXKtTTLVa1N4CUARKyiFO0rSRuNjrdowhU3hydgBAqA=
- In-reply-to: <027e01c74a92$8d502930$6401a8c0@computer>
- References: <d259ce9b0702062104k1d6906b4hb62646ed7aed5bdd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> <027e01c74a92$8d502930$6401a8c0@computer>
- Sender: owner-oilheads@xxxxxxxxx
Thanks Bob, for the fuse box tip. I've a few spare slots.
Don, thanks for the info in your post where you mention
that the body on the OEM plastic ones tended to to fail
more often than not. I'll look into non-plastic QD's only.
And I'll look into mounting the fuel filter outside the tank, too.
I've got 10k on the new tank so I'll leave that for a sumertime task.
On 2/7/07, Robert Silas <robert.silas@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Once you do all that additions to your bike, I suggest two more:
> Place the fuel filter outside the tank and
> Make a direct connection to the positive side of the battery (I located
> in the fuse box).
> Bob Silas
<S N I P!>
So many roads, so little time.