RE: Retorquing of heads.

Thanks everybody for the responses.  In theory, I agree that re-torquing
the heads every 10000km might prevent any weeping.  In practice though, I
also feel that it's extreme. I just don't think it's a good idea to
disturb the head bolts every 10000km.  My RT has 57000km and shows no sign
of weeping. The heads were re-torqued at the first 1000km service by the
dealer. They haven't been re-torqued since because I've done all my own
maintenance after the first service.  I'll wait until they start to weep.

John Veilleux
St. Bruno Quebec
02 R1150RT