Re: MAC-PAC: OT: Spyder BRP (3-wheeled motorcycle)

From: "Steve Makohin" <wateredg@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

I agree with all your observations. I just do not believe it will sell in any significant numbers because it is a vehicle that must be licensed to operate in its intended environment: On paved, public streets.

Sorry. My crystal ball doesn't see that far.  :))

I certainly hope Cycle Canada can get their hands on one of these and review it.

Last I knew, Cycle Canada editor had a robust stated/vocal position as being against three-wheel vehicles. Don't know if this will change if BRP decides to take out full page ads in the magazine. :)

Cheers!

Bruno
Montreal, Canada
http://pages.videotron.com/mcrides