Squeaky swingarm

Heads,

My 97 R1100R 63k mi has a squeak which seems to be coming from the area where the rear wheel fork (drive shaft housing) meets the rear axle housing.

Sounds like a rubbery squeak, like a rocking chair, as opposed to a high pitch squeal.

Happens (ungloriously <g>) when I sit on and get off of the bike, or when the force on the rear suspension oscillates with changes in the road surface. I can reproduce it by setting the bike on the sidestand and, while kneeling beside the bike, forcing the rear down with the passenger peg.

I checked the boot and it's fine, as well as the fluid levels. Lube looks fine, no clouding or anything. Nothing unusual has happened to the bike lately.

Any ideas?

Mark