Re: Changing to SST lines.

Ted Porter wrote: <<I agree with Tom on all counts except the part about Speigler being the best. I sell both Speigler and Galfer stainless braided lines so I have no reason to be dishonest when I say I prefer the Galfer lines. They are also
less expensive.>>

I have no recent experience with the Galfer product. Years ago I had problems with Galfers that did not fit and were not made to the sizes that I ordered, and i have never bothered to look back.

Based on Ted's recommendation I will revisit the product and see whether I feel the same about it.

Tom Cutter
Yardley, PA
www.RubberChickenRacingGarage.com
ALL CLOSEOUT APPAREL ON SALE+FREE SHIPPING!<
from AOL at AOL.com.