Re: R1100RS Ohlins Front and Wilbur Rear Shock For Sale

Shock Lengths are:

Front Shock:  12 5/8ths inches from the center of the bottom mounting hole
to the end of the shock body. Then the solid shaft extends 2" above that.
The threads cover about half of 2" shaft.

Rear Shock: 14 1/4" from center of the 2 mounting holes.

I know that they are too short for my new R1200GS, but I'm sure they would
fit other BMWs.

Doc