brake rotors

The brake rotors (discs) on my '98 R11RT are nearing the end of their
service life (minimum thickness measured was 0.184 inches) and I have
been searching the web for replacements. I found
FERODO @ ~$160.00
EBC @ ~$210
SPIEGLER @ what appears to be a list price of $185.00

The original rotors are totally out of sight in price, even with a 20%
discount.

I'm familiar with EBC rotors (I have a set on my 1985 K100RS) but not
with the others.

I know Ferodo for cars but not motorcycles.

Spiegler is completely unknown to me but seems to be carried by at least
two BMW dealers in my area as well as a number of motorcycle performance
shops.

Any relevant experience and comment would be appreciated.

--
William (Bill) Moss
billmoss@xxxxxxx
NY (USA)
  Those who will not reason,
  are bigots,
  those who cannot,
  are fools,
  and those who dare not,
  are slaves.
by Lord Byron
  God grants liberty only to those who love it,
  and are always ready to guard and defend it.
by Daniel Webster
  Justice will not be served until those who are
  unaffected are as outraged as those who are.
by Benjamin Franklin