RE: Re: Wilbers Shocks

I have also heard from at least one other source in the US, but, BASED ON MY PERSONAL EXPERIENCES, I would recommend Tom or Ted before the other(s) that I have dealt with if you are thinking of going this route.  Ping me off-list if you want details.

Steve

------- Original Message -------
>From : Tom Cutter[mailto:tpcutter@xxxxxxx]
Sent : 6/16/2007 10:46:03 PM
To : tporter@xxxxxxxxxx; airheads@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc : oilheads@xxxxxxxxx; bmw-gs@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject : RE: Re: Wilbers Shocks

Ted Porter posted: <<2. Wilbers is still exporting shocks to the US
through its new official
importers. The importer list can be seen here:

http://tinyurl.com/yqpgsz >>

Apparently, that list is a little slow to be updated. The Rubber
Chicken Racing Garage is also a factory-designated Wilbers importer,
and already offers the Wilbers product at the same low prices mentioned
inTed's post.

The rest of Ted's post is accurate. Wilbers has every intention of
continuing to serve the US market aggressively with a whole line of
premium and affordable suspension products.

Tom Cutter
Yardley, PA
www.RubberChickenRacingGarage.com
from AOL at AOL.com.