front disk rollers

Hello Presidents,

The front rotors on my 2000 R1100R have started rattling when I go over
small bumps. I can grab the rotors and wiggle them from side to side, and
when I apply the brakes the rattling stops. Obviously I need to replace the
rollers, but in the meantime I have a couple of questions: Any idea how long
I can continue riding with the old rollers? Is it a safety hazard? Will
continued use damage other parts of the brake assembly? My daughter is
getting married in a few weeks so my wife has informed me that I have
neither the time nor the money nor the inclination to repair the bike right
now, but I would like to go for a short ride now and then.

Thanks in advance,

Dan Fordice

Shoreline, WA