[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Engine cuts out when off throtle and on brakes downhill-update
- From: will3hawks <will3hawks@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 23 Sep 2007 18:56:05 -0700 (PDT)
- Subject: Engine cuts out when off throtle and on brakes downhill-update
As things developed, there were 2 factors here that created the problem.
1. Throttle body to cyl head rubber boots were leaking
2. Primary throttle cable was streached and could no longer be adjusted.
I found out from the wrench who was working on my bike that on the early
oilheads, the primary cable should be changed every 18000miles.
Throttle bodies now in ballance and lessons learned.
View this message in context: http://www.nabble.com/Engine-cuts-out-when-off-throtle-and-on-brakes-downhill-update-tf4506624.html#a12852801
Sent from the BMW Oilheads mailing list archive at Nabble.com.