Re: R11R at 71k mi

I just started this repair on a R11RT with 75k mi.

The first link I found was
http://www.largiader.com/tech/tb/

Anton says that typically the shafts on the right hand throttle body wear and
just the shafts can be purchased and replaced.

But I'm finding that on my bike its actually the bushing in my right hand
throttle body which is worn out and the shaft is basically OK.

I'm pretty sure that a dealer would want to sell you a complete throttle body
minus some small parts and minus the fuel injector.

So I'm looking into ways to fix the bushing.

If anyone knows a dealer for reconditioned throttle bodies or a repair shop
which has done throttle body repair, please speak up.

Dean Wegner
'96 R1100RT

http://mobile.yahoo.com/go?refer=1GNXIC