Re: aligning the wheels

At 03:50 PM 10/1/2007, Robert Silas wrote:
Mick,
In my experience the rear wheel is the adjustable one. When the front wheel
is off, it is leaning to a side and makes turning difficult into one
direction. The fixed vertical plane is the rear wheel, which can be offset
by shims. Eventually I'll send you photos how parallel planes of he two
wheels can be checked, and then the offset of the rear wheel..

No need to send me anything.  I gave you the spec out of the factory
manual.  I fully understand the concept.  The rear is 'slightly' adjustable.
Don't run without the spacer.  It's there for a reason and it's NOT alignment.

Mick
Tucson