Oil leak around filler cap

So in my standard hamfisted approach to working on my bike, while doing an oil change I poped out the oil filler cap and the piece that it goes into. I poped it back in but now I've got a leak going.

  Is there a way to fix this or do I need to purchase a part to make the oil leak go away.

  And more importantly can I justify buying a new tool to fix this problem?

  Hey Marc, I finally got around to buying a TwinMax

  gregory

Gregory Appling
385 Waverly St
Sunnyvale, CA 94086