My Handlebar Project

I have posted a quick and dirty web page with few details of my tubular handlebar project on my R1100RSL. This project was done to give me some relief as I recover from a badly broken right wrist. I figured 7/8th inch tubular bars would offer me the best chance of finding some bars that work for me.

The first pass was made with some 'superbike' bars from a project I started about 20 years ago. They seem to be nearly perfect, and I do not have a vibration problem with these solidly mounted bars in place of the stock rubber mounted bars. The width is almost exactly the same as stock.

Take a look at:

http://alabamadirtbags.tripod.com/handlebar_project/

Or if that link wraps:

http://tinyurl.com/39h8z2.

Sent wirelessly via BlackBerry from T-Mobile.