'95 Bmw R1100R Catalytic Converter Eliminator

Hi,

I have a '95 R1100R. I was just wondering if anyone would know of a complete
after market exhaust system that can be bought to eliminate the need for the
catalytic converter (and gives a noise a bit more beefier than then current
sound of wet farts from the stock BMW exhaust). Does anyone know where I can
purchase on the web or contacts of such. I live in Dublin Ireland...any help
appreciated.

Thanks