RE: Dim Headlight Problem

That dim light is only the parking lamp.  I have never been able to understand
what purpose it serves.
Sounds like you require a new H4 lamp.  The H4 has 2 elements, for both Hi and
Low beams. regards, paul

> From: s.l.berto@xxxxxxx> To: oilheads@xxxxxxxxx> Subject: Dim Headlight
Problem> Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2008 06:45:48 -0400> > I have a 2002 R1150R and
last night as I was riding it in the dark for the> first time in a while I
noticed that on low beam it didn't even seem as if my> headlight was on. The
high beam seems to work okay. After I stopped I looked> at it and it was
definitely on as there was a lit bulb inside but not hardly> putting out any
light.> > Are there 2 bulbs that come on for the low beams? And if there is a
problem> what is the fix?> > Thanks,> > Steve Berto> s.l.berto@xxxxxxx>
Annandale, VA> 2002 R1150R