Re: Wrap pipes?

The wrap will have no effect on your soot issue. The motor is running too rich. Likely due to the black box. A proper tuning is in order.

Sent from Bob Hadden's iPhone

On Oct 17, 2009, at 10:43 AM, KDinJax <swodog@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Anyone try this? A good idea? Reasons not to? Bike has Techlusion 259 "chip" (actually a little black box). I have soot at rear of tail pipe (not bad, but unburned fuel). Mileage is high 30's, very occasionally 40ish if I'm not
in traffic.

Thoughts?

Thanks.

2000 R1100R, 23.2K miles