To: oilheads List
Sent: Monday, February 15, 2010 9:08 PM
Subject: Re: Anybody still on this list?

Hi John & Bob,

I've been using the Bridgestone BT020's on my '94 R1100RS.

The BT-020's have been nice. They handle well, do fine in the wet and have given me the best mileage I've received from a pair of tires, around 10K miles normally. My only complaint is that the front tire is prone to cupping.

The current pair will need replacing sometime this summer. I've been thinking of switching to the BT-021's to see what they're like.

I usually order the tires from Southwest Moto Tires (http://www.swmototires.com/) and do the mounting myself.

Take care.

Karl