Re: Parking sticker removal from fork leg?

Peel off as much of the actual sticker as you can; if you're not afraid of scratching, a razor knife works, otherwise fingernails. Dissolve the adhesive with

1) Goo-Gone <http://www.magicamerican.com/googone.aspx>
-or-
2) WD-40

It takes some time to work, and some rubbing, but eventually the adhesive 'balls up' and rolls off.