Sunday Morning Breakfast Club
Riding to Breakfast
The Breakfast Club:
A Sunday Morning Motorcycle Ride
A loose affiliation of riders…
Riding to breakfast (and beyond) Sunday mornings since 1949
The SMBC 2021 Schedule
- Web Page
- PDF file – suitable for printing
- E-calendar – click on this link from your phone to add ride info to your calendar
- iPhone users running iOS 13 and later can get schedule and restaurant info using an app
- Oct 17: Riders Gallery
- Breakfast at the La Honda Fire Brigade.
- Oct 12: Trip Report
- Is it a report if it only contains pictures? See some of what Carl and Tom saw on their DV ride.
- Oct 9: Proposed Schedule
- First cut at a proposed schedule for 2022. Discuss on the mailing list.
- Oct 3: Riders Gallery
- Classics for breakfast at Bill’s this morning.
- Sep 25: Trip Report
- Kings Canyon was cancelled out from under us. New plans were made. Four riders spent two nights in Hendy Woods State Park with a nice day ride exploring back roads on Friday.
- Sep 21: Trip Report
- Rob writes up his visit to Scottie’s place in Murphy’s, Ca for an over night event.
- Sep 18: Kings Canyon Campout Cancelled
- Kings Canyon is closed due to fire. Most other campgrounds in the state are either closed or booked during the weekend. Tom managed to make reservations at Hendy Woods State Park For Thursday and Friday nights, returning Saturday. We’re meeting at the Two Bird Cafe for breakfast on Thursday Sep 23 at 8:30 AM then will ride up the coast. Up-to-date info on the mailing list.
- Sep 12: Trip Report
- Harry reports on his (and others) visit to the 2021 Sacramento Mile. Mert Lawwell tells him about the good old days.
- Sep 5: Riders Gallery
- Jerry on his old Norton and Chris W on his KLR. Both on the road, again.
- Sep 5: Trip Report
- Pacifica isn’t much of a trip, but it is where the annual gathering occurred to award the boot to a diserving member.
- Aug 29: Riders Gallery
- The newest recipient of the boot arrived for breakfast with the boot pin proudly displayed on his chest.
- Aug 18: Gardnerville
- There has been discussion regarding dinner in Gardnerville on the mailing list. Due to the fires, the potential for hazardous air quality, and covid many have cancelled their plans. As I type this only 12 people are still signed up to attend. I’ll not be surprised if that number shrinks even more. The deadline for refunds has been pushed back one day to end-of-day Aug 19.
It has been suggested that we have a local gathering, instead. Ideas thrown out are lunch (or brunch) at Alices on the 28th. Or dinner at the Country Inn. Or something else. Share your comments on the mailing list.
- Aug 17: Riders Gallery
- Six for breakfast in Sausalito.
- Aug 16: Schedule Change
- The Dunneville Cafe/Market is not open on Sundays. We will be going to the Los Gatos Cafe, instead.
- Aug 1: Riders Gallery
- Duarte’s is still not open for breakfast. The group met at the Country Inn, instead.
- Aug 1: Riders Gallery
- When moving pictures from camera to computer I found a few pictures taken a few weeks ago in Scotts Valley. I’d forgotten I’d taken them.