[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- From: Marco S Hyman <marc@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 01 Jan 2008 20:35:30 -0800
- Subject: Re: List
Robert Silas writes:
> Mostlikely all bikes are hibernating. The snow pile on my front lawn is as
> high as the roof-line.
Oh, I went for a ride today, but the crazies were out in force. In
a 30 mile round trip I saw:
* 2 people make an illegal left turn in front of me
* Lots of people driving 20-25 in 405-50 MPH zones
* One person come to a near complete stop -- at a GREEN light
* One code 3 firetruck (hope it wasn't a bike down)
* One code 3 ambulance (ditto)
* a wrecker holding the remains of at least one bike
All this in nice weather with dry roads and temps in the upper 50s.
I decided it was nicer to be at home then out on the road today.