[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- From: Robert Silas <robert.silas@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 01 Jan 2008 23:44:13 -0500
- Subject: Re: List
This time of the year is "drinking time" everywhere.
----- Original Message -----
From: Marco S Hyman
To: Robert Silas
Sent: Tuesday, January 01, 2008 11:35 PM
Subject: Re: List
Robert Silas writes:
> Mostlikely all bikes are hibernating. The snow pile on my front lawn is
> high as the roof-line.
Oh, I went for a ride today, but the crazies were out in force. In
a 30 mile round trip I saw:
* 2 people make an illegal left turn in front of me
* Lots of people driving 20-25 in 405-50 MPH zones
* One person come to a near complete stop -- at a GREEN light
* One code 3 firetruck (hope it wasn't a bike down)
* One code 3 ambulance (ditto)
* a wrecker holding the remains of at least one bike
All this in nice weather with dry roads and temps in the upper 50s.
I decided it was nicer to be at home then out on the road today.
No virus found in this incoming message.
Checked by AVG Free Edition.
Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.17.13/1205 - Release Date: 12/31/2007