Re: Oil filler cap

I used to worry about my gas cap.  (A 1970s BMW which....)

The oil filler cap is {specifically BMW}.  Thus a 1/20  ca.  factor is
there, for a criminal-type knowing what to do.

         Ie 19/20 vandals don't know BMWs.

(This vandalism tends to be impulsive and not all that well planned.)  Am
saying that in large part *they don't even know about this vulnerability.*

                                    Paul  R850R       Indiana