RT fairing screws

The battery replacement thread has got me wondering...

One of the biggest complaints I've heard about oilhead RTs over the years has
been how many non-captive screws have to be removed to get the panels off.

For example, my RS requires 6 screws to be unfastened, but 4 of them are
captive: they release with a quick twist, don't fall out of the fairing panel
when loose, and don't even have to be screwed in on reassembly--just push.
Very convenient.

Has BMW moved in that direction at all with the R1200RT?

Regards,
John Dancoe