- 2017-04-19: R1200GS
- A quick steering damper repair job turns into something likely expensive.
- 2017-04-18: Lathe
- Finished makine the collet chuck for my lathe.
- 2017-04-16: Lathe
- Working on making an ER16 collet chuck for the lathe.
- 2017-04-13: Lathe
- Finished the carriage lock and got the lathe put back together.
- 2017-04-12: Lathe
- More work on a carriage lock for my 7x16 mini lathe.
- 2017-04-12: SMBC
- Dinner in San Luis Obispo
- 2017-04-11: Status
- The site is back up. Please let me know if you are having any problems accessing www.snafu.org, smbc.snafu.org, etc.
- 2017-04-10: Status
- snafu.org will be off line for several hours on April 11 starting about 4PM Pacific time.
- 2017-04-07: Lathe
- Carriage stop is done. Still thinking about the carriage lock.
- 2017-04-05: Lathe
- I started on making a carriage lock while waiting for drill bits.
- 2017-04-04: Lathe
- A little more work on the carriage stop, a solution for holding a dial indicator to measure Z axis travel, and some work on the compound slide.
- 2017-04-03: Lathe
- Milling some aluminum to the proper shape and size for what I hope will be a carriage stop for the new lathe.
- 2017-04-02: SMBC
- Riders Gallery update. Where to go when you discover Calaveras Rd is closed.
- 2017-04-01: Lathe
- I hate machining cast iron.
- 2017-03-30: Lathe
- There is a new lathe in the garage.
SNAFU is run by:
Marco S. (Marc) Hyman