- 2014-07-13: SMBC
- SMBC Trip Report… but for a class. Several SMBC members took a one day class given by the Alameda County Sheriff’s Department. Markus describes his class experience.
- 2014-07-06: R1200GSW
- Some comments on engine vibrations following the cam timing adjustment.
- 2014-07-02: R1200GSW
- This afternoon I adjusted the cam timing on the left side of my 2013 GS.
- 2014-06-23: SMBC
- SMBC Riders Gallery update: did Tom get some bad gas last ride?
- 2014-06-22: R1200GSW
- I finished the service by changing the gear oil after the ride to breakfast this morning.
- 2014-06-21: R1200GSW
- Day two of my GS 12k service. Mostly finished. I need to take a ride before changing FD fluid. I also need to figure out why my beta GS-911 isn’t talking to the bike.
- 2014-06-20: R1200GSW
- I started the 12K service on my GS by checking the valves. First time I’ve had the cylinder heads off on this bike.
- 2014-06-19: R1200GSW
- A recall letter from BMW arrived today. Seems my GSW could suffer from the gearbox sealing ring issue. Link is to a pdf of the recall leter.
- 2014-06-19: M/C Gear
- I’ve replaced my Aerostich Roadcrafter one-piece suit with the two piece version. There is still some life left in the old suit. It is for sale.
- 2014-06-17: SMBC
- Three SMBC riders went camping for a night, them moteling in Weaverville for the Northern Californial Campout and River Run.
SNAFU is run by:
Marco S. (Marc) Hyman