- 2016-08-21: SMBC
- Riders Gallery Update – breakfast in the N. Bay
- 2016-08-19: Lathe
- The lathe runs.
- 2016-08-16: Lathe
- Mounted the headstock cover after coming up with a replacement for the broken mounting ear.
- 2016-08-14: SMBC
- It was R100RS day at Duarte’s.
- 2016-08-10: Lathe
- A little progress on getting the lathe back together.
- 2016-08-07: SMBC
- Riders Gallery update: Breakfast at Mollie’s
- 2016-08-05: snapshots
- Pool related repairs. Today a new cover was installed.
- 2016-08-04: Lathe
- I’ve started priming some of the parts using a primer for rusty metal.
- 2016-07-30: Lathe
- The bed came out of the electolysis bath
- 2016-07-28: Lathe
- More lathe rust removal
- 2017-07-28: SMBC
- An SMBC trip report from Rob: Rob and Glenn ride to Fort Bragg.
- 2016-07-26: Lathe
- Still working on disassembling the lathe.
- 2016-07-24: Lathe
- More lathe disassembly.
- 2016-07-24: SMBC
- SMBC Riders gallery update
- 2016-07-23: Lathe
- De-rusting lathe parts with electrolysis.
SNAFU is run by:
Marco S. (Marc) Hyman