Re: Electrical cut-out R1100RS tipped to left - SOLVED!

Mick:

Many Thanks! You nailed it. The five-wire bundle coming from the
ignition switch was so tightly cable-tied to a bracket on the
underside of the upper triple clamp that the cable tie had sawed
through two of the wires.

Pictures and description of how I carried out Mick's suggestions here:

	<http://www.johnmerlinwilliams.com/dailyride/BMWrepair.htm>

Thanks everyone for your suggestions.

John Merlin Williams
jmerlinw@xxxxxxx