Re: 1100 GS front Master Cylinder

The Master Cylinder on my RT started to not hold pressure.  It would slowly pull all the way back to the bar.

A rebuild kit from the local dealer with a little honing inside the cylinder took care of the problem.

I would say the stickyness is just corrosion built up inside the bore and at the pivot points.  It needs to be cleaned out.

Mine has been good ever since.

Dean Wegner
'96 R1100RT