Re: More GPS

Hi Bob,

Think of the maps separately from the unit. You can get the map disk
for any area you want and install it. Garmin tends to load the units
with the maps for the area they are going to be sold in, but there is
nothign stopping you from purchasing other map sets and using them.

I think the 2820 has an additional feature or two over the 2720. I
considered both units when I picked up my 2720, and remember thinking
the extra feature$ weren't worth it to me, but I can't recall what
they were. BTW, I don't think any of the 27** or 28** have their own
battery.

Bob