Sunday Morning Breakfast Club
Riding to Breakfast
The Breakfast Club:
A Sunday Morning Motorcycle Ride
A loose affiliation of riders…
Riding to breakfast (and beyond) Sunday mornings since 1949
- Dec 10: Riders Gallery
- Lots of pictures taken at the top of Mt Umunhum after breakfast this morning.
- Dec 2: Schedule
The 2018 schedule has been published
web page ==> https://smbc.snafu.org/schedule/schedule-2018.html
pdf (print) ==> https://smbc.snafu.org/schedule/schedule-2018.pdf
ics (calendar) ==> https://smbc.snafu.org/schedule/schedule-2018.ics
The pdf file is suitable for printing. Clicking on the link for the ics file will (for most) add the schedule dates to your electronic calendar.
- Nov 19: Riders Gallery
- Tom bought breakfast for the group. Some of us followed Harry up to Alice’s where there were not many bikes. Quality (a ‘72 Triumph) made up for quantity.
- Nov 5: Riders Gallery
- Rich P bought breakfast to celebrate becoming an old man – Rich is 70! Markus reports that he and Mike checked out the Bayside Cafe in Sausalito on Saturday. It’s been added to the proposed 2018 schedule in place of Fred’s.
- Nov 1: Schedule
- First cut of the proposed 2018 schedule. All comments should go to the smbc mailing list.
- Oct 31: Trips
- More pics from the Death Valley ride
- Oct 22: Riders Gallery
- After breakfast most of the riders took the long way to Alice’s.
- Oct 13: Trip Report
- Several riders made the fall trek to Death Valley. Carl tells the story and provides some pictures.