SMBC Road Trips: Recent reports
It’s not enough that we ride, we often make up stories about our rides, too. And we take pictures; sometimes lots of pictures. If you’d like to contribute words and/or images from some trip to these pages please send them to firstname.lastname@example.org. Don’t worry about format… I’ll do any necessary conversion to make it fit on a web page.
Traditionally, ride reports (and pre-ride reports) were typed up and sent to the members as part of the schedule. Here’s a sample, the last written by our founder – Frank Simmons, dated June, 1985.
Trip reports by year
Recent Trip Reports
- 2013 Apr: Spring ride to Death Valley (Stovepipe Wells) [link]
- 2012 Oct: Fall ride to Death Valley (Stovepipe Wells) [link]
- 2012 Sep: Fall ride to Death Valley (Beatty) [link]
- 2012 Aug: Annual ride to Gardnerville [link]
- 2012 Aug: A dual sport (GS) ride near Beardsley Lake [link]