Re: Morning Ride In

D'OH!!!  A flip up helmet and no white beard or belly?
 No conspicuity vest? My cherished stereotype is
dashed!  Oh, the humanity...

That is absolutely a beautiful motorcycle.

I've got nice insulated overpants that are just right,
Gerbing gloves with thermostat, nice leather jacket
with insulated liner, it's all good save the frost
INSIDE my visor this morning.  So long as I kept
moving it was great.  The minute I stopped the nasty
cross winds started freezing my chin.

I've now set my lowest temp for riding to work at 25F.
 If I could deal with the condensation in the helmet
I'd honestly ride down to 15 F, but I don't think
there's a good solution, at least with my helmet.
Maybe this is an excuse for a new helmet?

http://www.snafu.org/pics/year/2008/0102-ride/p-20080102-1600-3538.jpg