Road music

"Tom Brown" tbrown@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

>I like to listen to iPod music when I ride

OK, NOW we're talking about something I care about.

How do you get decent sound over the wind noise?

I've tried Phillips noise-cancelling earbuds, which are OK on an airplance but
not on the bike, because the ambient noise sensor sits on the back of my neck
and in that environment the noise where my ears actually are is considerably
different.

So in many cases the system introduced noise rather than cancelling it! A
weird effect.

Regards,
John D